Mass Production - Three Miles High download album
- Album: Three Miles High
- FLAC: 1501 mb | MP3: 1422 mb
- Country: US
- Style: Disco
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 246
- Format: APE XM WMA FLAC DMF AUD MP4
Album · 1977 · 9 Songs. Firecrackers - The Best of Mass Production. Rhino Hi-Five: Mass Production - EP. 2006.
Uriah Heep - Ten Miles High (1979) Release Date: 1996 This bootleg is a very particular thing, it contains the famous "Five Miles".
Titel: Three Miles High. Mass Production - '83 LP. Show all ItemsShow all. Used Vinyl from Label. Vinyl, CD & Tape from Label. Velvet Underground, The. Loaded.
Artist Album Song Title. Three Miles High Album Cover Art. Mass Production. 5. Our Thought (Let the Music take You Away). 6. Just Wanna Make a Dream Come True (Mass in F Minor).
Watch Me Do It. Your browser does not support the audio element. I Don't Want to Know.
Mass production, also known as flow production or continuous production, is the production of large amounts of standardized products, including and especially on assembly lines. Together with job production and batch production, it is one of the three main production methods. The term mass production was popularized by a 1926 article in the Encyclopædia Britannica supplement that was written based on correspondence with Ford Motor Company.
Mass Production - Superlative Believe, 1977 04:47. Mass Production - Wine-Flow Disco Atlantic 60th: On The Dance Floor Vol. 4, 2007 06:07. Mass Production - Sunshine Turn Up The Music, 1981 04:16. Mass Production - Eyeballin' In The Purest Form, 1979 05:20. Mass Production - Should Have Known Better In A City Groove, 1982 04:18. Mass Production - Please Don't Leave Me Massterpiece, 1980 04:33.
Mass Production – Three Miles High – . качать. Just Like A Dream Come True. Boy Krazy(Stock, Aitken & Waterman). It's Me & You Suite.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Watch Me Do It
Written-By – Ricardo Williams, Tyrone Williams
Piano [Acoustic] – Gregory McCoySynthesizer [Bass] – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By – Gregory McCoy, James "Otiste" Drumgole*
|A3||I Don't Want To Know
Celesta, Electric Piano, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Strings [Ensemble] – Rodney "Bunny" Phelps*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Rodney Phelps
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
|B1||Our Thought (Let The Music Take You Away)
Lead Vocals, Trumpet, Vocals – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By – Tyrone Williams
|B2||Just Wanna Make A Dream Come True (Mass In F Minor)
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
Bass, Synthesizer, Vocals – Kevin "K.D." Douglas*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Kevin Douglas
Soloist, Synthesizer – Gregory McCoyWritten-By – Gregory McCoy, James "Otiste" Drumgole*
|B5||Music And Love
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Lecoy Bryant
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals – Larry "Rock Star" Marshall*, Agnes "Tiny" Kelly*
- Bells [African], Clavinet, Electric Piano, Organ, Grand Piano, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Bass], Vibraphone [Vibes] – Tyrone Williams
- Bongos, Congas, Cowbell, Drums, Drums [Saema], Percussion, Temple Block, Timbales – Emanuel "Joe Rock" Redding*
- Drums, Melodica, Timpani, Vocals – Ricardo "Ricky" Williams*
- Engineer – Doug Epstein
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Schrago
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Talking], Vocals – Lecoy "Coy" Bryant*
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Dominick Romeo
- Photography By [Cover] – Steinbicker/Houghton
- Producer – Ed A. Ellerbe*
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Mass Production
- Tenor Saxophone, Strings [Ensemble], Synthesizer – Gregory McCoy
NotesMade in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH
On label: "UNGEPRÜFTES MUSTER" and "UNVERKÄUFLICH"
Also on label: 50510A and 50510B
Normal German cover!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SD 5205 . WEA . 50510 . A PF. Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SD 5205 . WEA . 50510 . B PF. Manufactured in Germany
|SD 5205||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album, Pre)||Cotillion||SD 5205||US||1978|
|KSD 5205||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||KSD 5205||Canada||1978|
|K 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||K 50510||UK||1978|
|COT 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||COT 50510||Netherlands||1978|
|SD 5205-2||Mass Production||Three Miles High (CD, Album)||Cotillion||SD 5205-2||Europe||2009|