Benny Goodman Sextet - Live Down Under 1973 download album
- Album: Live Down Under 1973
- FLAC: 1827 mb | MP3: 1590 mb
- Released: 1997
- Style: Swing
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 562
- Format: AC3 MP1 VOX MIDI DXD FLAC TTA
March, 1973 - October, 1979. Live Down Under 1973 with Zoot Sims.
The New Benny Goodman Sextet - Track 3 of 9 Tracks 5-7 will not be uploaded due to this record being in bad condition/being too unplayable on those tracks.
Solo Flight: Charlie Christian Live! With the Benny Goodman Sextet - Benny Goodman, Charlie Christian. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день.
Charlie Christian, The Benny Goodman Sextet скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Charlie Christian, The Benny Goodman Sextet - Rose Room, Charlie Christian & The Benny Goodman Sextet - The Sheik of Araby и другие популярные треки и рингтон.
Benny Goodman Sextet. Perfil: Early American jazz ensemble, active from the 1930's. Benny Goodman Sextet. Live Down Under 1973 (CD, Album). This made it the first group in American jazz to give a guitar solo instrument space since the very different-sounding and much quieter handful of 1920s groups to use the acoustic instrument. Christian's progressive tendencies also meant the group foreshadowed bebop. Download MP3. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. Teddy Wilson, Benny Goodman Sextet.
Слушайте The Benny Goodman Sextet и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Under A Blanket Of Blue - The Benny Goodman Sextet. On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Peggy Lee. 3:10. East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon) - The Benny Goodman Sextet.
Benny Goodman - Avalon (Live) (04:12, 320Kb/s). Benny Goodman - Life Goes to a Party (03:42, 320Kb/s). Benny Goodman - Roll 'Em (04:15, 320Kb/s). On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Essential Benny Goodman (2007).
Benjamin David Goodman (May 30, 1909 – June 13, 1986) was an American jazz clarinetist and bandleader known as the "King of Swing". In the mid-1930s, Goodman led one of the most popular musical groups in the United States. His concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City on January 16, 1938 is described by critic Bruce Eder as "the single most important jazz or popular music concert in history: jazz's 'coming out' party to the world of 'respectable' music.
|Live Down Under 1973|
|1||I Want To Be Happy||6:53|
|2||A Smooth One||5:45|
|4||Somebody Loves Me||1:50|
|5||Oh, Lady Be Good!||3:18|
|6||Sweet Georgia Brown||5:04|
|8||Seven Come Eleven||4:26|
|9||I'm A Ding Dong Daddy||5:09|
|Bonus Tracks: Benny Goodman & Buddy Rich 1979|
|13||As Long As I Live||2:19|
|14||I Got Rhythm||3:47|
- Record Company – Flyright Records
- Mastered At – Mayking
- Bass – Jack Six (tracks: 11 to 14), Monty Budwig (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Clarinet – Benny Goodman
- Drums – Buddy Rich (tracks: 11 to 14), Ron Stephenson* (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer [Master Tape] – Charlie Crump
- Graphics, Layout – D.C. Graphics, Bexhill
- Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli (tracks: 11 to 14), Joe Pass (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Liner Notes – Malcolm Laycock
- Photography By – Hugh Turner Collection
- Piano – Derek Smith (tracks: 1 to 10), Jimmy Rowles (tracks: 11 to 14)
- Tenor Saxophone – Zoot Sims (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vibraphone – Peter Appleyard (tracks: 1 to 10)
NotesTracks 1 to 10: Australia March 1973.
Tracks 11 to 14: TV Show October 1979.
"Mid price classic"
Made in England (label and cover)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 50201957213020>
- Barcode (Printed): 5 0201957 213020 >
- Label Code: LC 5318
- Matrix / Runout: TMCD2130-2 MASTERED BY MAYKING A22