Sweet Jane - Full Moon download album
- Album: Full Moon
- FLAC: 1761 mb | MP3: 1595 mb
- Released: 2003
- Style: Indie Rock
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 256
- Format: VOC AUD MP2 WMA XM FLAC VOX
Sweet Jane, Sweet Jane Sweet, Sweet Jane. Sweet Jane, Sweet Jane Sweet, Sweet Jane.
Originally released on the album Loaded (1970). This 'full length' version was released in 1995 on disc 5 of the album Peel Slowly and See.
Watch the video for Sweet Jane (Live) from Lou Reed's Live On Letterman-Music From The Late Show for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Full Moon is the 11th studio album by The Charlie Daniels Band, released on July 18, 1980. It produced two hit singles for the band, In America and The Legend of Wooley Swamp. The group dedicated the album to Tommy Caldwell, who had died on 28 April 1980. Words and music by Daniels, Crain, DiGregorio, Edwards, Hayward, and Marshall except as indicated. The Legend of Wooley Swamp" - 4:18. Carolina (I Remember You)" - 5:13. Lonesome Boy From Dixie" (Tom Crain, Jody Williams) - 4:45.
Sweet Jane' was arranged just exactly the way it is on the original Loaded release exactly for that reason-to be a hit! 'Who Loves The Sun' was done exactly that way for that reason-to be a hi. Original copies of the album have no silence in between the first two songs, "Who Loves the Sun" and "Sweet Jane", with the first note of the latter being heard at the precise moment the former completely fades. Some later pressings break the segue with the insertion of a few seconds of silence. All CDs of Loaded retain the original segue without the silence. Who Loves The Sun" (Stereo Album). Sweet Jane" (Full Length Version, Stereo Album). Rock & Roll" (Full Length Version, Stereo Album).
Soldout - Stop Talking (Album). Sweet Jane - Full Moon (CD, Album).
Sweet lady Jane, can't stand the pain Can't forget the times That he kept whisperin' her name, "Jane" Sweet lady Jane, just can't run away All the voices in her head She can't stand the sound of her name. Sweet lady Jane", that's what her daddy used to say Now the voices in the dark just won't go away "Sweet lady Jane", that's what her daddy used to say All the voices in her head She can't stand the sound of her name Sweet, sweet lady Jane.
8. Call My Name (And I’ll Be There). 10. I Wanna Be A Star. 11. Receiving Waves, Part 3. 12. The Power of Love. 13. Tuxedo Mask 17. Sailor Jupiter. 18. It’s a New Day. 19. Melvin. 20. Sailor Moon Theme (. Created by Michelle Bacon "Sailormusic. net" has been active since 1997 Header art by Marco Albiero.
|2||Addicted To You|
|5||When The Sun Comes Out|
|8||Sad Season Time|
|11||A Part Of It|
|12||Just A Sign|
- Distributed By – Distrisound
- Copyright (c) – Anorak Supersport
- Made By – Cinram Optical Discs
- Arranged By, Mixed By – Rudy Coclet
- Artwork – Luc Segers
- Composed By, Producer – Christel Mignolet, Rudy Coclet
- Lyrics By – Christel Mignolet
- Performer – Ad Cominotto, Anne-Laure Wacheux, Arnaud Margaille, Calo Marotta*, Christel Mignolet, Cécile Broché, David Wacheux, Jean-Benoît Nison, Jean-Marc Pitance, Jimmy Don Croissant, Léa Claessens, Olivier Bodson, Pierre Gillet, Rudy Cloet, Rudy Coclet
- Photography By – Jean-Philippe Van Cauteren
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 412690 309243
- Matrix / Runout: 3 , 14 / 426 C 00 PTA Made in the E.U. by Cinram Optical Discs
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L389
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0251