Lucinda Williams - Lucinda Williams download album
- Album: Lucinda Williams
- FLAC: 1932 mb | MP3: 1206 mb
- Released: 1989
- Style: Folk Rock, Country, Country Rock
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 945
- Format: TTA AC3 AU RA DTS MP1 DMF
All lyrics from Lucinda Williams album, popular Lucinda Williams songs with tracklist and information about album.
Lucinda Williams new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music.
Lucinda Williams is the third studio album by American singer-songwriter Lucinda Williams. It was produced by Williams with Dusty Wakeman and Gurf Morlix, and released in 1988 by Rough Trade Records. An alternative country and roots rock record about the complexities of romantic relationships, Lucinda Williams was met with critical acclaim upon its release and has since been viewed as a leading work in the development of the Americana movement.
This is the official page for Lucinda Williams. Car Wheels On A Gravel Road won the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk Album and topped all of the critics’ lists that year, including the prestigious Village Voice critics’ poll in 1998. Car Wheels On A Gravel Road’: How Lucinda Williams Made Her Mark. Lucinda Williams' 'Car Wheels On A Gravel Road' made her a critical darling and introduced America to a new genre, al. ountry. June 26 at 10:23 AM ·.
LUCINDA WILLIAMS- Drunken Angel (1998). Track: 03) Lucinda Williams - Lake Charles. Lucinda Williams - Righteously (album version + lyrics).
Essence (Lucinda Williams album). Essence is Lucinda Williams' sixth album. It was released in 2001. The album debuted on the Billboard 200 at number 28, selling about 44,500 copies in its first week. According to Billboard as of February 2008, the album had sold 336,000 copies in the .
Lucinda Williams (born January 26, 1953) is an American rock, folk, and alt-country songwriter and singer. A three-time Grammy Award winner, she was named "America's best songwriter" by TIME magazine in 2002. Williams has garnered considerable critical acclaim but her commercial success has been moderate. She has a reputation as a perfectionist and as a slow worker when it comes to recording; six years passed between the release of her second and third albums.
Car Wheels Anniversary. June 17 & 18. Belly Up in Solana Beach, CA. See all dates.
Album · 1987 · 32 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
Disc One: Original Album. 1-1. I Just Wanted To See You So Bad.
|A1||I Just Wanted To See You So Bad|
|A2||Big Red Sun Blues|
|B2||Side Of The Road|
NotesReleased with no cover or artwork.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/n(c)b
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Just Wanted To See You So Bad||2:25|
|A2||The Night's Too Long||4:15|
|A4||Big Red Sun Blues||3:27|
|A5||Like A Rose||2:37|
|A6||Changed The Locks||3:39|
|B2||Am I Too Blue||2:55|
|B4||Side Of The Road||3:27|
|B5||Price To Pay||2:46|
|B6||I Asked For Water (He Gave Me Gasoline)
Written-By – Chester Burnett
- Recorded At – Mad Dog Studios
- Mixed At – Mad Dog Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated
- Accordion – Chris Gaffney
- Art Direction – Steve Connell
- Artwork [Concept] – Spock*, Lucinda*
- Backing Vocals – Jim Lauderdale, Pat Quinn
- Bass – Dr. John Ciambotti*
- Co-producer, Engineer – Dusty Wakeman
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Meryl Starbin
- Drums – Donald Lindley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Michael Dumas
- Executive-Producer – Joanna Spock Dean
- Fiddle – Doug Atwell
- Harmonica – Juke Logan*
- Keyboards – Skip Edwards
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Lucinda Williams
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Photography – Greg Allen
- Producer – Gurf Morlix, Lucinda Williams
- Vocals, Guitar [Electric 6 & 12 String], Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Dobro, Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Bass [6 String] – Gurf Morlix
- Washboard – Steve Mugalian
- Written-By – Lucinda Williams
NotesIncludes lyrics insert
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 2313-80047-1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Hand Etched): ROUGH US-47-A G-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Hand Etched): 26426...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Machine Stamped): Mastered By Capitol
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Hand Etched): ROUGH US-47-A G-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Hand Etched): 26427...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Machine Stamped): Mastered By Capitol
|KOC-CD-8005, D 148121||Lucinda Williams||Lucinda Williams (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Koch Records , BMG Direct||KOC-CD-8005, D 148121||Russia||Unknown|
|LW 55453||Lucinda Williams||Lucinda Williams (2xCD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Lucinda Williams Music||LW 55453||US||2014|
|KOC-CD-8005||Lucinda Williams||Lucinda Williams (CD, Album, Club)||Koch Records||KOC-CD-8005||US||1998|
|LW 55453||Lucinda Williams||Lucinda Williams (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Lucinda Williams Music||LW 55453||Europe||2014|
|RTD 104||Lucinda Williams||Lucinda Williams (LP, Album)||Rough Trade||RTD 104||Germany||1989|