Metallica - 2 Of One download album
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Metallica. It is the album that shifted the band from thrash to heavy metal, also it attracted people to metal that had little or anything to do with Metallica or metal before in their life; but also vice versa for many of the ones that did.
Полная дискография Metallica на сайте Metallica.
Воскресенье, 21 июля 2019, 18:00.
The discography of Metallica includes 10 studio albums, four live albums, three extended plays, 39 singles, 10 video albums, 41 music videos, one soundtrack album, one collaboration album, and three box sets. They are a San Francisco-based metal band formed in 1981 by James Hetfield (lead vocals, rhythm guitar) and Lars Ulrich (drums). After several bassist and lead guitarist changes (including Dave Mustaine), the band settled on Cliff Burton and Kirk Hammett, respectively.
Опубликовано: 13 авг. 2012 г. Metallica black album. Enjoy! I Do not own any of the rights for this album. IT Belongs to the makers of this album. There is one missing song (through never) Because of some upload conflicts, but I will fix it soon. don't tread on me. through never. nothing else matters, Of wolf and man. the god that failed.
1991 - Metallica (Black Album). 1993 - Live Shit - Binge & Purge CD 1. 1993 - Live Shit - Binge & Purge CD 2. 1993 - Live Shit - Binge & Purge CD 3. 1996 - Load. 2008 - Death Magnetic.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Photo of Metallica - 2 Of One. More albums of Metallica: Enter Sandman.
Metallica (commonly known as The Black Album) is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica. Released on August 12, 1991 by Elektra Records, it received widespread critical acclaim and became the band's best-selling album. Metallica produced five singles that are considered to be among the band's best-known songs, which include "Enter Sandman", "The Unforgiven", "Nothing Else Matters", "Wherever I May Roam", and "Sad but True"
Metallica (also known as The Black Album) is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica and was released on August 12, 1991 through Elektra Records to critical acclaim. Metallica produced five hit singles that are considered today among the band's best-known songs: "Enter Sandman", "The Unforgiven", "Nothing Else Matters", "Wherever I May Roam", and "Sad But True", also Don't Tread on Me was released as a promo single. The band promoted the album with a series of tours.
Title: Metallica: 2 of One (Video 1989). In a time of big hair and flashy stadium piece videos, Metallica's first entrance into music videos is a wild departure. A song about a man crippled during a war, the song's lyrics fit well with the footage from a movie dealing with the same issue. Also included is the shortened form of the video which was created under the band's protest.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Interviewee – Lars UlrichInterviewer – Len Epand
|2||One (Original Version)||7:44|
|3||One (Jammin' Version)||5:05|
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Music Video
- Produced For – O Pictures
- Produced For – InVue Sound, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metallica
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Bass – Jason Newsted
- Cameraman [1st Assistant Camera - The One Videos] – Gregor Tavenner
- Cameraman [2 Of One], Gaffer [2 Of One] – Robert Liiv
- Cameraman [Assistant - 2 Of One] – Tom Romano
- Director Of Photography [2 Of One] – André Marcell
- Drums – Lars Ulrich
- Executive-Producer – Robin Sloane
- Film Director [1st Assistant - The One Videos] – Tony Shiff
- Film Director [2 Of One] – Steven Goldmann
- Film Director [Excerpts From "Johnny Got His Gun"] – Dalton Trumbo
- Film Director [The One Videos] – Bill Pope, Michael Salomon
- Film Editor [2 Of One] – Jonathan Fein
- Film Producer [The One Videos] – Anita Wetterstedt, Sharon Oreck
- Gaffer [The One Videos] – Patrick Melly
- Grip [2 Of One] – P. J. Woodford
- Grip [The One Videos] – John Caradies
- Illustration – Pushead
- Lead Guitar – Kirk Hammett
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Other [Makeup] – Lori Swanson
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph] – Ross Halfin
- Post Production – Telstar Editing
- Producer [Audio Production] – Francis Milano, George Reisz
- Production Manager [The One Videos] – Tina Nakane
- Recorded By [Sound - 2 Of One] – Bobby Tam
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – James Hetfield
NotesRunning time: Twenty minutes approximately
The One Videos © 1989 Elektra Records, Inc.
© 1989 Elektra Entertainment (U.S. and Canada)
© 1989 Metallica (Rest of World)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 44008 08363 4
- Barcode (String): 044008083634
- Other (Cat no. tape label): 0808363
|40109-3||Metallica||2 Of One (VHS, NTSC)||Elektra||40109-3||US||1989|
|080 836-3||Metallica||2 Of One (VHS, Single, SECAM)||PolyGram Music Video||080 836-3||France||1989|
|none||Metallica||One The Video (VHS, Promo, PAL)||Vertigo, Vanderquest||none||UK||1988|
|CFV 08342||Metallica||2 Of One (VHS, Single, PAL)||PolyGram Music Video||CFV 08342||UK||1989|
|25LP 135||Metallica||2 Of One (Laserdisc, 8", S/Sided, Promo, NTSC)||CBS/Sony||25LP 135||Japan||1989|