Audrey Auld - The Fallen download album
- Album: The Fallen
- FLAC: 1840 mb | MP3: 1872 mb
- Released: 2000
- Style: Country
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 613
- Format: DTS RA MP2 ASF WMA MPC VOC
Album · 2000 · 12 Songs. The Fallen Audrey Auld.
Written and Performed by Audrey Auld with Stuie French on guitar, Michael Vidale on bass. Sydney, Australia, 2001. From "The Fallen" album (Reckless Records).
Artists Audrey Auld The Fallen. This album has an average beat per minute of 127 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/205 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Fallen. Album starts at 119BPM, ends at 76BPM (-43), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Audrey Auld.
I'd Leave Me Too" is a refreshing kickoff to an album that just gets better with delicious country & western romps like "Shove I. Audrey Auld's authenticity, curiously, doesn't hail from Texas or Tennessee, but from Australia. The Fallen's arrival on native shores gives notice that, first, country music has long ceased to be a strictly American phenomenon, and second, that Outback country & western may have a thing or two to teach sterile Nashville
Audrey the Fallen Album Cover Art. Audrey Auld.
Harmony Vocals – Audrey (tracks: 8), Bill Chambers (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, 12), Jedd Hughes (tracks: 4), Kym Warner (tracks: 3), Michel Rose (tracks: 10), Stuart French (tracks: 10). Lead Vocals – Dale Watson (tracks: 9). Mandolin – Kym Warner (tracks: 11), Michel Rose (tracks: 4, 5, 8). Mastered By – Jeff McCormack. Mixed By – Jeff McCormack (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12), Mark Don (tracks: 10). Pedal Steel Guitar – Michel Rose (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10). Percussion – BJ Barker (tracks: 2). Photography By – Robert Billington.
Australian singer Audrey Auld has something that I believe will be liked by just about everyone. Her style is traditional - a bit towards Dale Watson. She also does a very good duet with Dale on the song "Jackson" which is included here. Other great songs here are "I'd Leave Me Too", "To The Bone", "Without You", "To Far Too Fall" and "Still Holding You". Another good song is the bluegrassinspired "Missing You". Audrey has written 10 of the record's 12 songs. A very good CD with a new singer . The backing musos include some of the best in Australia. A top album that should be in everyone's collection. 2 people found this helpful.
Audrey Auld скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Audrey Auld - Santa Spend Xmas with Me, Audrey Auld - Missin' Mez, Bill Irwin feat. Audrey Auld - Go Away feat Audrey Auld, Audrey Gagnon - Medley no l amazing grace, Auld lang syne, Audrey Gagnon - Christmas Medley Amazing Grace, Auld Lang Syne, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки. Audrey Auld Mezera – Last Seen in Gainesville. Audrey Auld – To The Bone (The Fallen, 2003). Audrey Auld Mezera – Not I. 3:10. Audrey Auld – Petals. Audrey Auld – 1800-Go-Tell-John. Audrey Gagnon – Christmas Medley Amazing Grace, Auld Lan. :38. Audrey Auld – Missin' Mez. 3:00. Audrey Auld – Tasmania. Audrey Auld & Bill Chambers – Tex & Buddy (Reckless Records Garage Sale
Listen to The Fallen now. Listen to The Fallen in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Audrey Auld, Stinson Beach, California. I Am Not What I Have Done" from the album "Hey Warden". This song is written by inmates from San Quentin Prison and Audrey Auld. Video created by Stacie Huckeba & Audrey Auld. Filmed the day we left Nashville.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I'd Leave Me Too||2:33|
|4||To The Bone||2:42|
|6||Alcohol + Pills||3:54|
|8||Too Far To Fall||2:34|
Featuring [Duet With] – Dale Watson
|10||Still Holding On||3:23|
|12||Song For Clax||3:58|
- Recorded At – ABC Studios Ultimo
- Recorded At – The Boneyard, Woy Woy Bay , Australia
- Mixed At – Music Cellar Productions
- Mastered At – Music Cellar Productions
- Designed At – Mdgraphics.com.au
- Manufactured By – PMI
- Copyright (c) – Reckless Records
- Published By – Audrey Auld
- Published By – Bash Music
- Published By – Bexhill Music Corp.
- Published By – Quartet Music Inc.
- Published By – Jerry Leiber Music
- Acoustic Guitar – Bill Chambers (tracks: 2, 11), Nash Chambers (tracks: 2), Rod McCormack (tracks: 12), Stuart French (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Banjo – Rod McCormack (tracks: 11)
- Bass – Chris Haigh (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8), Ian Lees (tracks: 2, 11, 12)
- Drums – BJ Barker* (tracks: 12), Doug Gallacher (tracks: 3 to 9), Robbie Souter* (tracks: 1, 10)
- Electric Guitar – Bill Chambers (tracks: 2, 6, 7), Dale Watson (tracks: 9), Kym Warner (tracks: 3), Rod McCormack (tracks: 12), Stuart French (tracks: 1, 8, 10)
- Electric Upright Bass – Michael Vidale (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 10)
- Engineer, Recorded By – Mark Don (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Nash Chambers (tracks: 2, 11, 12)
- Fiddle – Mick Albeck (tracks: 3, 4, 7)
- Harmony Vocals – Audrey* (tracks: 8), Bill Chambers (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, 12), Jedd Hughes (tracks: 4), Kym Warner (tracks: 3), Michel Rose (tracks: 10), Stuart French (tracks: 10)
- Lead Vocals – Dale Watson (tracks: 9)
- Mandolin – Kym Warner (tracks: 11), Michel Rose (tracks: 4, 5, 8)
- Mastered By – Jeff McCormack
- Mixed By – Jeff McCormack (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12), Mark Don (tracks: 10)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Michel Rose (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10)
- Percussion [Nigel] – BJ Barker* (tracks: 2)
- Photography By – Robert Billington
- Piano – Larry Muhoberac (tracks: 7)
- Producer – Audrey Auld
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Michel Rose (tracks: 4)
- Resonator Guitar [Fretted Dobro] – Bill Chambers (tracks: 2)
- Semi-Acoustic Guitar – Stuart French (tracks: 5)
- Steel Guitar – Michel Rose (tracks: 6)
- Written-By – Audrey Auld (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10 to 12), B. Wheeler* (tracks: 9), Fred Eaglesmith (tracks: 6), G. Rodgers* (tracks: 9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 326709 000709
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI L281 - MADE BY PMI * RECK002 * #01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L281
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6L04
- Rights Society: ASCAP