Steve Wariner - Faith In You download album
Faith in You is an album released in 2000 by American country music singer Steve Wariner.
This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 78/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Faith in You. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Steve Wariner.
Wariner has had the advantage that he is, at heart, a player more than a frontman, and his abilities as a guitarist, understated but always apparent in the style of his mentor, Chet Atkins, provide a basic level of enjoyment no matter what else is going on. Wariner is also a formalist who can write and perform a Western swing tune, like "I Just Do," and make it sound authentic.
Features Song Lyrics for Wariner Steve's Faith In You album. 10. Faith In You Lyrics. 12. Waiting In The Wings Lyrics. Wariner Steve Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Album by Steve Wariner. Faith in You. I Just Do. Katie Wants a Fast One (featuring Garth Brooks). Waiting in the Wings. Been There (featuring Clint Black). I Wish I Were a Train.
Complete your Steve Wariner collection.
Faith in You. Critic Score. No one has said anything yet. Contributions By.
Steven Noel "Steve" Wariner (born December 25, 1954) is an American country music singer, songwriter and guitarist. Missing lyrics by Steve Wariner? Know any other songs by Steve Wariner?
If you were the sun And one day you lost all your light And you disappeared I'd stand in the dark all alone And wait through the night And I'd feel no fear I might not know what to do But you'd shine again like brand new I've got that much faith in you. Chorus: If ever the lights were to go out between us If ever the raindrops should start to fall Should the winds of distrust ever rock our foundation I know we could weather it all I might not know what to do But I do know we'd make it through I've got that much faith in you. And if you were the moon And one night.
Album: The Hits Collection: Steve Wariner. The Hits Collection: Steve Wariner: Best 2 songs. STEVE WARINER - Hands Of Time 02:37. STEVE WARINER - I'm Already Taken 03:19. Album: The Hits Collection: Steve Wariner. STEVE WARINER: best 2 tracks. BERGEN WHITE, Chet Atkins, Donna McElroy, Lisa Silver, Mrs. Edwards "Kids", STEVE WARINER - Away In A Manger Country Christmas Collection, 2009 02:00. STEVE WARINER - It's Called a Brand New Day It Ain't All Bad, 2013 03:39. Artist: STEVE WARINER.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Bob Bailey, Lisa Cochran, Vicki HamptonFiddle – Jimmy MattinglyWritten-By – Annie Roboff, Marcus Hummon, Steve Wariner
|2||Faith In You
Backing Vocals – Tom Flora*Written-By – Bill Anderson , Steve Wariner
|3||I Just Do
Featuring – Aubrey Haynie, Biff Watson, Brent Mason, Eddie Bayers, Glenn Worf, Matt Rollings, Paul Franklin, The Nashville Super PlayersWritten-By – Steve Wariner
|4||Katie Wants A Fast One
Acoustic Guitar – Mike SeversBacking Vocals – Bekka BramlettFeaturing [Duet With] – Garth BrooksHorns – Barry Green, Mike Haynes, Sam LevineHorns, Arranged By [Horn] – Jim HornVoice [Crowd Noise] – Caryn Wariner, Holly Bonds, Kevin Bonds, Ross WarinerWritten-By – Rick Carnes, Steve Wariner
|5||Turn In The Road
Steel Guitar – Sonny GarrishWritten-By – Jim Witter, Steve Wariner
|6||Make It Look Easy
Written-By – Bill Anderson , Steve Wariner
|7||It Wouldn't Be Love
Written-By – Joe Barnhill, Steve Wariner
|8||Waiting In The Wings
Written-By – Billy Kirsch, Steve Wariner
Backing Vocals – Steve RealBaritone Saxophone – Daniel L. Higgins*Bass – Abraham LaborielDobro – Jerry DouglasDrums – John Robinson Featuring [Duet With], Producer, Vocals, Harmonica – Clint BlackFiddle – Stuart DuncanPercussion – Lenny CastroTenor Saxophone – Joel PeskinTrombone – Bill Reichenbach Trumpet – Gary Grant, Jerry HeyWritten-By – Clint Black, Steve Wariner
|10||Longer Letter Later
Accordion – Joey SchmidtPercussion – Ron GannawayWritten-By – Rodney Crowell, Steve Wariner
Backing Vocals – Bob Bailey, Lisa Cochran, Vicki HamptonWritten-By – Bill Anderson , Sharon Vaughn, Steve Wariner
|12||I Wish I Were A Train
Acoustic Guitar – Marcus HummonWritten-By – Marcus Hummon, Steve Wariner
Baritone Guitar, Percussion [Mouth] – Terry WarinerDrum [Hand] – Harry StinsonFeaturing [Instrumental Duet With], Electric Guitar – Ryan WarinerWritten-By – Steve Wariner
- Acoustic Guitar – Biff Watson (tracks: 2, 3, 6 to 8, 11)
- Arranged By [String] – Bergen White (tracks: 2, 5, 8)
- Art Direction – Carlton Davis
- Artwork [Digital Imager] – Colourworks
- Backing Vocals – Harry Stinson (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12), Terry Wariner (tracks: 5, 8, 10)
- Bass – Glenn Worf (tracks: 2, 3, 6, to 8, 11, 12), Woody Lingle (tracks: 1, 4, 5)
- Concertmaster – Carl Gorodetzky (tracks: 2, 5, 8)
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – Caryn Wariner, Denise Jarvis
- Design – Garrett Rittenberry
- Drum Programming, Drums [Brush, "Trash"] – Steve Brewster (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 10)
- Drums – Eddie Bayers (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 11, 12), Ron Gannaway (tracks: 1, 4, 5)
- Edited By [Digitally] – Carlos Grier, Eric Conn
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 11), Reggie Young (tracks: 1, 4, 5)
- Fiddle – Aubrey Haynie (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 11, 12)
- Guitar ["Power"] – Ross Wariner (tracks: 1)
- Management – Renaissance Management
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – Chuck Ainlay
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Doug De Long*
- Organ [B-3], Synth – Steve Nathan (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 10 to 12)
- Percussion – Tom Roady (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 8, 11, 12)
- Photography By – Pamela Springsteen
- Piano – John Jarvis (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 12)
- Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Matt Rollings (tracks: 2, 3, 6 to 8, 11)
- Producer – Steve Wariner (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Recorded By – Randy Gardner
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Bob Horn, Jason Breckling, John Saylor
- Recorded By [Strings, Assistant] – Bob Horn
- Recorded By [Strings] – Randy Gardner
- Steel Guitar, Dobro – Paul Franklin (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 11, 12)
- Strings – Nashville String Machine* (tracks: 2, 5, 8)
- Twelve-String Guitar [Electric], Baritone Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Electric Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Bass – Steve Wariner
NotesMade in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2435-23503-2 2
|7243-5-23503-2-2||Steve Wariner||Faith In You (HDCD, Album)||Capitol Records Nashville||7243-5-23503-2-2||US||2000|