Kingjoe - Worry Petty & Blouson Jet download album
- Album: Worry Petty & Blouson Jet
- FLAC: 1893 mb | MP3: 1894 mb
- Released: 1996
- Style: Lo-Fi, Psychedelic Rock, Experimental, Free Improvisation
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 454
- Format: XM APE TTA AAC FLAC XM AA
Sweet Home Chicago" is a popular blues standard in the twelve bar form.
Biography by Stephen Thomas Erlewine. A seminal figure in rock & roll who distinctively fused American rock & roll with British Invasion pop with his band the Heartbreakers.
is the second solo album by Jeff Rosenstock. It was released by SideOneDummy Records on October 14, 2016. The album addresses themes including urban gentrification, economic inequality and police brutality in the United States. Its structure has been compared to both Abbey Road and Short Music for Short People. The album was recorded in April and May 2016 at a house in Stinson Beach, California. Much of the album was written shortly after the band's gear was stolen while on tour in 2015.
Format: flac, wma, mp3 archive. Label: B-Low Records – B-CDX001 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 01 Jul 1996 Category: Electronic, Jazz, Rock, Non-Music Style: Lo-Fi, Psychedelic Rock, Experimental, Free Improvisation. Kingjoe - Worry Petty & Blouson Jet MP3 version. 2587 downloads at 28 mb/s. Kingjoe - Worry Petty & Blouson Jet FLAC version. 2914 downloads at 32 mb/s.
George Thorogood & The Destroyers.
isn’t an obvious crossover attempt. Rosenstock touches on almost every intersection of pop and punk, whether or not it’s credible: there are flashes of Jawbreaker’s real-talk scene reportage, the synth-spiked sugar rushes of the Anniversary and the Get Up Kids, but also previously canonical touchstones that have become relegated to Boomerism nostalgia: the Beach Boys, the Clash, and Abbey Road. But later on, he shouts WORRY. s most cathartic and reassuring line and like most others, if you’re not paying attention, you might miss what this album is really about: Love is worry.
Stevie Nicks With Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers. 1 of 26. Free Fallin'.
( PICL - 1135 ) 「 WORRY PETTY & BLOUSON JET 」 KING JOE ( BCDX - 001 ) 「 tornado. all translations of BLOUSON.
Saving Grace – Tom Petty Don't Do Me Like That . .Breakdown – Tom Petty and th.Don't Come Around Here.
|2||Wild Beach (Comeback B.J.)||8:38|
|14||Peckinpah's (Shoot Them Up!)||7:52|
- Manufactured By – B-Low Records
- Distributed By – B-Low Records
- Recorded At – Earth Studio
- Art Direction – Hideaki Sasaki
- Artwork – Oishi Chikaco
- Composed By – Kingjoe (tracks: 1 to 3 , 5 , 7 , 8 , 10 to 12 , 14), Tatsuki Masuko (tracks: 4 , 6 , 9 , 13)
- Drums, Voice – Yasuhiro Yoshigaki
- Electric Bass, Voice – Jin Harada
- Electric Guitar – Kazuhisa Uchihashi*
- Electric Guitar, Synthesizer, Voice – Tatsuki Masuko
- Electronics [Motokitronics], Voice – Yoshinori Motoki
- Electronics, Tape, Voice – Hideaki Sasaki
- Illustration – Satoshi Seita
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Tatsuki Masuko
- Producer – Hideaki Sasaki
- Recorded By – Naoaki Kose, Tatsuki Masuko
- Saxophone – Junji Hirose
- Voice – Haruna Ito
- Words By – Haruna Ito, Hideaki Sasaki