Solex - The Laughing Stock Of Indie Rock download album
Music Video from Solex's album "The Laughing stock of Indie Rock" by Mumbleboy.
The Laughing Stock Of Indie Rock. The Laughing Stock Of Indie Rock Tracklist. 1. Yadda Yadda Yadda No. 1 Lyrics. My B-Sides Rock Your World Lyrics. 9. On An Ordinary Day Lyrics. Show all albums by Solex.
There's still a sense of fun on the rest of The Laughing Stock of Indie Rock, particularly on "The Boxer," which pairs blues guitar vamps with droplet-like synths, and on "You're Ugly," which manages to be both loopy and pensive. Unfortunately, though, too much of the album sounds like Solex by the numbers, if such a thing is possible.
Better yet, imagine that The Laughing Stock of Indie Rock is comprised of complex mathematical equations that have no logical solution. Loss is a triumphantly realized album that finds him taking the concept of Pet Sounds, adding the 1960s folk-pop of the Byrds all while channeling the spaced-out rock of 1990s Spiritualized.
Solex Solex vs. The Hitmeister. Solex Pick Up. Solex Other Songs A - O.
Low Kick and Hard Bop (2001)Low Kick and Hard Bop2001. The Laughing Stock of Indie Rock (2004). In the Fishtank 13 (2005)In the Fishtank 132005. Hot Diggity Dog Run Run Run". Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like An Egyptian". My B-Sides Rock Your World".
Album · 2004 · 12 Songs. See All. Solex vs.
The Laughing Stock of Indie Rock is the fourth studio album by Solex. It was released via Arena Rock Recording Company on September 28, 2004.
Album: The Laughing Stock of Indie Rock. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Over to get Betty, B B B Betty Sweetheart of our Tony Toe Tony Exit five for Betty B B B Betty Three, four, five On the gas, drive! And fade into the light of common day, that's right! In a large old black Ford. I wish I had tour support. Over to get Betty, B B B Betty Sweetheart of our Tony Toe Tony Exit five for Betty B B B Betty Three, four, five On the gas, drive! And as they flashed past farms Ai ai ah, ai ai ah Dogs ran out, barking "barns' Ai ai ah, ai ai ah Prepared at risk of their lives Ai ai ah, ai ai ah To run besides the car.
Also known as. English. The Laughing Stock of Indie Rock.
|1||Yadda Yadda Yadda No. 1||2:04|
|2||A Round Figure||2:45|
|6||Hot Diggitydog Run Run Run||2:49|
|7||Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like An Egyptian||1:39|
|8||My B-Sides Rock Your World||3:10|
|9||On An Ordinary Day||2:41|
|10||The Show Master||3:12|
|11||Take That Gum Out!||2:30|
|12||You've Got Me||6:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Discmeister
- Copyright (c) – Discmeister
- Licensed To – The Arena Rock Recording Company
- Marketed By – The Arena Rock Recording Company
- Published By – Harley Publishing
- Produced At – Studio Aftrap
- Recorded At – Studio Aftrap
- Recorded At – E-Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Aftrap
- Mastered At – Frank van der Weij Studio
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z28127
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
- Drums [guest] – Robert Lagendijk
- Guitar [guest] – Geert de Groot
- Music By, Words By, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Sleeve – Solex
- Recorded By [Drums], Mastered By – Frank Van Der Weij
- Sleeve – StereoTypes
- Vocals [guest] – Stuart Brown
NotesSolex = Elisabeth Esselink
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 3998-00042-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: Z28127 4 ARE2 00042-2 01 MOS1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8A
|DMR001||Solex||The Laughing Stock Of Indie Rock (CD, Album)||Discmeister||DMR001||Netherlands||2004|