Chris Mars - 75% Less Fat download album
Jun 20, 2019- Explore Phoenix Records Puretone Audio's board "Indie Alternative Rock Cassette Tapes For Sale" on Pinterest.
Artist Chris Mars was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he still lives and works today.
All Figured Out. Whining Horse. No More Mud. Nightcap.
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is the 1992 debut solo album by Chris Mars. The album contains the hit song "Popular Creeps," which denounces snooty high school cliques. Most songs seem to cover break-ups, mental illness, homelessness as a trend, alienation, and apparently the rest of his former band, The Replacements. The track, "Better Days", is about being sick at home from school and experiencing hallucinations from tainted cold medicine.
1993 studio album by Chris Mars75% Less FatStudio album by Chris rded1992Length40:Chris MarsChris Mars. 75% Less Fat is the second album by Chris Mars. The title refers to the rejection of his former band members in The Replacements. Though Mars performs primarily as a one-man band, as he did on his previous album Horseshoes and Hand Grenades his work also contains . Foster on bass and clarinet, in the case of the latter on the instrumental track "Nightcap. Stuck in Rewind (4:00).
75% Less Fat is the second album by Chris Mars. 1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats.
Mars, Chris, Christian Mars, Mars. 75% Less Fat (Album).
75% Less Fat (Q4643379). Also known as. English. 75% Less Fat. album by Chris Mars.
Artists Chris Mars 75% Less Fat Car Camping. Car Camping Chris Mars. Unknown Submit Tempo. Man: "Well, whaddaya say we walk around and get another pile o' wood?" Jim Mars: "Nah, let's drive.
Horseshoes & Hand . hris Mars. See Full Discography. Similar to. Teenage Fanclub. Influenced by. Cheap Trick.
|1||Stuck In Rewind||4:00|
|5||All Figured Out||3:41|
|12||No More Mud||2:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Distributed By – I.L.S.
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Published By – Chris Mars Publishing Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Sally Mars
- Bass, Clarinet – J.D. Foster*
- Design – Evan Deterling
- Executive-Producer – Marvin Gleicher
- Illustration [Cover Illustrations "The King"And "The Queen" By] – Chris Mars
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Dave McNair
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Mike Kloster
- Other [Additional Guests: "Arf"] – Oliver Mars (tracks: 7)
- Other [Additional Guests: "Nah, let's drive"] – Jim Mars (tracks: 7)
- Other [Additional Guests: "Woof, woof"] – Worthy Mars (tracks: 7)
- Performer [Everything But Bass And Clarinet] – Chris Mars
- Photography – Steve Umland
- Producer – Chris Mars
- Recorded By – Tommy Tucker, Jr.*
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Gray Gillian
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Chris Mars
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16288-8004-2 3
- Barcode: 016288800423
- Matrix / Runout: 162 888 004-2 [email protected] H
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|162-888 004-4||Chris Mars||75% Less Fat (Cass, Album)||Smash Records||162-888 004-4||US||1993|