Naked Eyes - Naked Eyes download album
Listen free to Naked Eyes – Naked Eyes (Always Something There To Remind Me, Fortune And Fame and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
При покупке от 4000 руб. миниатюра праймера для глаз Potion в подарок!
Naked Eyes are a British new wave band that rose to prominence in the early 1980s. The band had four US top 40 singles, but had little commercial success in their homeland. Their first hit, "Always Something There to Remind Me", was a cover of the Burt Bacharach/Hal David standard. The band had subsequent hits with their own compositions, "Promises, Promises", "When the Lights Go Out", and "(What) In the Name of Love" in the United States.
Burning Bridges was Naked Eyes' 1983 debut album. The album was released in the United States and Canada as Naked Eyes with two tracks demoted to B-sides. The track "Always Something There to Remind Me" was released as a single and reached No. 59 in the United Kingdom chart and US Top 10 in July 1983 Contents. 1 Original UK release. Additional musicians.
I owned it on LP which included the original version of Promises, Promises which can be found on this CD. I also had the cassette version of Naked Eyes which had the 7" single version of Promises, Promises which is also included on this CD as a bonus track. When I first read about the reissue of Burning Bridges on CD I got very excited. Since the Naked Eyes Lp was never released on CD, or Burning Bridges for that matter until now, this looks like as close as it's ever going to get to the Naked Eyes Lp I love, and always wanted on CD. If you already own The Best Of Naked Eyes, Promises, Promises The Best Of Naked Eyes, and Everything And More, you already have all the songs on this CD, except for the version of Always Something There To Remind Me without the drum intro.
Welcome to the official band page for Naked Eyes. Catch Velvet Sessions at Hard Rock Orlando and it may mean your chance to rub elbows with a rock star. Naked Eyes - Promises, Promises (Official Video).
Promises, Promises (US Single Version), 03:45. Always Something There to Remind Me (Jellybean Extended Remix 2018 Remaster), 05:39. Now playing: Portugal.
5 (What) In the Name of Love.
Naked Eyes - Debut album from the British duo. Track listing: 1. Always Something There to Remind Me 2. Fortune and Fame 3. When the Lights Go Out 4. Voices in My Head 5. Low Life 6. Promises, Promises 7. I Could Show You How 8. Emotion (more) (less).
Naked Eyes disbanded following the disappointment of Fuel For The Fire.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Always Something There To Remind Me
Written-By – Burt Bacharach And Hal David*
|A2||Fortune And Fame||3:18|
|A3||When The Lights Go Out||3:00|
|A4||Voices In My Head||3:47|
|B2||I Could Show You How||3:28|
|B3||Emotion In Motion||4:42|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI America Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Intersong Music
- Published By – Blue Seas Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jac Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Eel Pie Studios
- Mastered At – Liberty Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Bob Currie, Hugh Stanley-Clark
- Art Direction, Design – Henry E. Marquez*
- Bass Guitar, Electronic Drums [Simmons], Drum Programming [Linn] – Tony Mansfield
- Drums – Phil Towner
- Engineer – Haydn Bendall, Jules Bowen
- Horns – C.C. Smith
- Keyboards [Fairlight Cmi, Synclavier 2, Ppg Wave 2.2, Emulator, Obx-a, Prophet 5, Grand Piano, Harpsichord] – Rob Fisher
- Management – Bob Hinkle, Jeb Hart
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Patty Dryden
- Producer – Tony Mansfield
- Saxophone, Flute – Martin Dobson
- Vocals – Pete Byrne*
- Written-By – Pete Byrne* (tracks: A2 to B5), Rob Fisher (tracks: A2 to B5)
NotesCapitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester pressing as indicated via the '---◁' symbol in the runouts.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Mixed at Eel Pie Studios, Twickenham.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
All tunes Published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd. / Admin. by Almo Music Corp. - ASCAP
Published by Intersong Music/Blue Seas Music/Jae Music Co., Inc - ASCAP
(C) 1983 EMI America Records
(P) 1983 EMI Records Ltd.
(P) 1982 EMI Records Ltd.
Management by Kragen & Co., New York.
Centerlabel has typo in the credits "P. Bryne - R. Fisher" for songwriting.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-17089-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 077771708916
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ST-1-17089-P-8- ---◁
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ST-2-17089-P-1- ---◁
- Matrix / Runout (All sides, stamped): MASTERED BY LIBERTY
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|ST-17089||Naked Eyes||Naked Eyes (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST-17089||Canada||1983|
|4XT-17089, 4XT 17089||Naked Eyes||Naked Eyes (Cass, Album, Dol)||EMI America, EMI America||4XT-17089, 4XT 17089||US||1983|
|CRC1102||Naked Eyes||Naked Eyes (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Chrysalis||CRC1102||UK, Europe & US||2018|
|ST-17089||Naked Eyes||Naked Eyes (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST-17089||US||1983|
|4XT-17089||Naked Eyes||Naked Eyes (Cass, Album, Dol)||EMI America||4XT-17089||Canada||1983|